Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ready, Set...



SO you may be wondering why my blog is called "Gravity is Strong There" and not just Anna's blog. Well, I trip a lot and not just on typical things like a toy on the ground or something is in my way. No I trip on nothing, air you might say or if I am standing still I may all of a sudden feel the need to catch my balence. I am not sure why this happens to me all the time but whenever it does I always say "Watch put! Gravity is strong there!" It makes me laugh and usually the people I am with laugh so they don't think I am insane for tripping on nothing. I just blame it on gravity. Well the point is I don't just physically trip, I trip over people's emotions, my children's needs, my husband's wants and various other things in my daily life. I wanted to have a place to dialog about these things as I stuggle to figure out the balence between my children (2 of them), my husband, work (full time job) and all the other little things that make up my life. I am excited to be able to share these things with you because I don't think I am the only one who deals with all this and would love to hear what you have to say. As a disclaimer: I am not a very good writer so please do not hate me for bad spelling, grammer and other various writing faults that I have. :) So enjoy and feel free to comment I love to hear what other people are thinking!

AC

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you started blogging!! I will look forward to your posts!

    - Kristina

    ReplyDelete